New York City’s Best Burger Truck – Owner Andrew Zurica
Andrew Zurica has over 25 years of relevant experience in the food service industry being with family owned restaurants in the 80s. Andrew oversaw general construction, kitchen operation, sanitation and overall management of day to day operations. Other bullet points are in Andrew Zurica’s career are:
- 5 years at the nations #1 fresh, home diet delivery service “zone chefs”
- Oversaw the daily operations of the commissary facility which included, building renovations for expansion, inventory control, labor costs for over 100 employees in a 24 hour facility, facility maintenance and sanitation. Quality control over the production and packaging of over 10,000 meals daily.
- Owner/operator for the delivery service providing deliveries to over 3000 clients daily, executed by over 30 delivery drivers.
- Project manager for the construction and design for 4 NYC restaurants owned by 1 of the countries top celebrity chefs (Dave Ruggerio) on the upper west side of Manhattan.
- Opening manager for the 4 restaurants which included staff hiring, training , system and operation development, menu and recipe development for the 4 restaurants.
- 4 restaurant concepts were, Japanese, Mexican, Italian desert/cafe and Jewish deli. Sushi a GoGo, Jalapeno, Bomboloni and Lanskys Deli
- General Contractor/designer for a popular NYC bakery, “cupcake stop”
- General contractor/designer/owner/chef/operator of “The Luncheonette” which became very popular for burgers until the restaurant was overcome by super storm Sandy.
- Owner designer/contractor of NYCs #1 burger truck “hard times sundaes”
- NYC licensed food handler
- NYC licensed food vendor
- NYS licensed pest control specialist